Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a Sun Tan City cost?
- The franchise fee is $30,000. You should also plan to invest between $457,150 and $780,700 to build and equip your salon. This amount could vary depending upon the size of the salon and the geographical area.
- What are your minimum financial requirements?
- $250,000 liquid assets and $500,000 net worth.
- What is the royalty fee?
- Please see the Franchise Disclosure Document for a breakdown of fees.
- What is the term of the Franchise Agreement?
- An initial term of 10 years with at least two 5-year options.
- How much can I expect to earn in a year?
- Franchise law forbids all franchise concepts from answering this question. We encourage you to conduct significant due diligence, including contacting existing franchisees to learn about their sales and profit numbers.
The amount of profit or loss is dependent upon a number of factors, including the ability of the franchisee to manage the business, drive sales volumes and control operating costs.
- Am I required to work in my salon?
- We prefer that our franchisees live in the market that they franchise. However, you may choose to hire an experienced operating partner to run your day-to-day business. The Operator that you select must be approved by Sun Tan City and reside in the market that you develop.
- What type of ongoing support does Sun Tan City provide?
- We provide ongoing support in the areas of:
- Training & Operations
- Reporting & Analysis
- Real Estate & Construction
- Information Technology
- Loss Prevention
- Risk Management
Didn’t find the answer you were looking for? Feel free to call us at 1-855-727-2684.