What Ingredients Make Up the VersaSpa® Formula?
Unfortunately, the makers of the revolutionary VersaSpa® system won't tell us the exact secret blend of ingredients that make up their award-winning sunless formula. But, we did manage to get a lot of useful information that should answer any questions you may have about what makes the VersaSpa® sunless tanning system both reliable and effective.
- All the active ingredients in the VersaSpa® solution are FDA-approved for use as a self-tanning skin agent.
- VersaSpa® solutions feature natural plant and fruit ingredients.
- VersaSpa® solutions are water-soluble and do not stain clothing.
- DHA (dihydroxyacentone) is the cosmetic additive used in most sunless tanning lotions that gives your skin the bronze color. VersaSpa® does use some amount of DHA, but it has been chemically refined to be effective especially for spray application.
- The VersaSpa® formula does not have the after-tan smell effects you may have experienced with other DHA products.
- All components of the VersaSpa® tanning solution have been used in cosmetics and food products for decades.