Following a good skin care regimen daily can keep your skin healthy and glowing longer.
- Try to exfoliate weekly, but don’t over-exfoliate, which can scrub away layers of your tan and shorten its lifespan.
- If skin around your elbows, knees and heels is still rough, exfoliate only these areas more often.
- Tanning can dry your skin, and color absorbs and develops better in hydrated skin.
- It’s extremely important to moisturize regularly, and replenish moisture particularly before and after sessions.
PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO YOUR FACE
The skin on the face is the most sensitive and most delicate. Keep your face glowing by:
- Washing your face daily – morning and night.
- Being sure to wash off makeup before each tanning visit.
- Using a facial lotion every day.