It may not feel like it, but Spring is just around the corner. So this means it’s time to start building your tan if you haven’t already. Here are some tips on how to get ready for Spring.
- Start going to the tanning salon now.
- Unless you’re a sun goddess, it’s going to take time to build a good base tan.
- The lower-powered tanning beds (like the Fast and Faster beds) are going to be your best friend. They provide both types of UV rays so you will not only build a base tan, but your tan will be very natural looking.
- The only downfall with using the Fast and Faster tanning beds is, well, you won’t get results as quickly as if you tanned in a High Powered bed (like the Instant). Every few visits, do an upgrade and go into the Fastest or Instant tanning bed. This will provide you with a nice boost so you will see the results faster. If you’re anything like me, patience is not always a virtue.
- Moisturize, moisturize, and when you think you can’t moisturize anymore… do it. When you’re tanning every couple of days, your skin is going to dry out faster than normal. Bottom line, dry skin doesn’t tan as well. So use a good quality tanning lotion before you tan, and apply a good tan extender after your shower. Moisturize from the inside by drinking water, and your skin will have a nice healthy shine.
- Exfoliate every once in a while when you’re bathing. It will knock off the dead skin that doesn’t tan as easily anymore. And will bring the healthy, ready-to-tan skin to the top.
- And last but not least, any time you have a question just ask! Our Tanning Consultants and our Facebook and Twitter pages are at your ready.